I hope that you had an amazing Christmas and your New Year will be one to remember. It’s time for 2016 to start rolling on by and all the amazing releases to come into the world. On the 13th of this month I attended the Novel Cuisine Luncheon hosted by Liza Wiemer and Heidi (YA Bibliophile). It was an amazing event full of delicious foods from some of our favorite books! If you’re around the Wisconsin area you should really think about attending next year!
Books I’ve Bought:
– Wandering Star by Romina Russell (Zodiac #2)
– This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner (Starbound #2)
– Their Fractured Light by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner (Starbound #3)
– The Selection by Kiera Kass (The Selection #1)
– Unhinged by A.G. Howard (Splintered #2)
– Oblivion by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Lux #1.5)
Books I’ve Received This Month:
– Gates of Thread and Stone by Lori M. Lee (Gates of Thread and Stone #1)
– The Infinite by Lori M. Lee (Gates of Thread and Stone #2)
– Thorn Jack by Katherine Harbour (Night and Nothing #1)
– Arrows by Melissa Gorzelanczyk (ARC)
– Ensnared by A.G. Howard (Splintered #3)
– Etiquette and Espionage by Gail Carriger (Finishing School #1)
From My AMAZING #OTSPSecretSister:
– The Queen of Bright and Shiny Things by Ann Aguirre
– To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
– Let’s Get Lost by Adi Alsaid
From My Lovely #TBTBSanta:
– A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis
– Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman
Books I’ve Read:
– Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins (Anna and the French Kiss #3)
– Splintered by A.G. Howard (Splintered #1)
– Rogue by Julie Kagawa (Talon #2) Review
–Top Ten Tuesday (#19): Top Ten New-To-Me Favorite Authors I Read for the First Time in 2015
–Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins (Anna and the French Kiss #3) Review
– Top Ten Tuesday (#20): Top Ten Books I Read In 2015
– Splintered by A.G. Howard (Splintered #1) Review
My stats this year:
Books Read: 53
Pages Read: 22,569
Total Blog Views: 1,217
November has flown by, and with so many great releases how can I complain? I’ve managed to complete my Goodreads Reading Challenge of 50 books and am going to go for 60 next year!
Books I’ve bought:
-Dreamstrider by Lindsay Smith
-The Anatomy of Curiosity: Short Stories by Maggie Steifvater, Tessa Gratton and Brenna Yovanoff Continue reading
Here we are again, another month has come to an end. I hope you all had a great (and safe) St. Patrick’s Day! This month slowly crept by. I played a ton of paintball, watched the snow melt, and was able to open my windows while driving without freezing. 🙂 I also got my first official job today!! It was a great month. (Any month the snow melts and the warmer weather comes out to play is a GREAT month.) I’m getting really excited to get outside enjoy the Earth. Throughout the winter my fiance (mostly) and I have been fixing things and working for a friend in exchange for a motorcycle and since the ice is gone we have brought it home to fix up and get running. I can’t wait to take small road trips on it in a couple weeks! Now that we are coming into April I cannot wait for thunderstorms and rain! ❤
Here’s what I’ve been up to this month here on my blog!
February seemed to have flown by! Unfortunately for me, it was not very spectacular… I’ve played a lot of paintball, finished the last season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and started watching Angel. Oh, I also watched Fifty Shades of Grey! (The book was better.) I have accumulated over 300 Twitter followers though! Thank you to every single one of you! 🙂
Here’s what I’ve been up to here on Life of a Book Enthusiast this past month in case you’ve missed anything!
I hope you all had an amazing start to 2015!
Within this month some great things have happened! I am participating in two swaps! The first (over at Chaotic Goddess Swaps) wrapped up today, but they do the swap three times a year so check them out! The second is the On The Same Page Secret Sister Swap hosted by the lovely ladies Alyssa, Amy, and Brittany! I’ve also hit a few small milestones: 200+ blog views and 100+ Twitter followers! Thank you all! I have also conducted my first giveaway, congratulations to the lucky winner! Oh! One more thing! Today I’m heading all the way down to Cincinnati, Ohio to attend a book signing for none other than Marissa Meyer! (My FIRST book signing!! I’m so nervous!)
This month has flown by, so in case you missed anything from Life of a Book Enthusiast this month here is a list!